Love is not easy.
And when you suffer from erectile dysfunction, love can really be a challenge.
Fortunately, many health insurance policies cover several items that can help men with erectile dysfunction still find physical satisfaction. From a penis pump for sale to other options for the best treatment for ED, many men find that they are still able to live happy and productive social lives.
Some men who have had prostate surgery find that vacuum pump devices for erectile dysfunction or finding a penis pump for sale can help them return to regular sexual activity. Although some men seek a natural remedy for erectile dysfunction, others find that they have better success with a vacuum therapy. Consider some of these facts and figures about the challenges that men face who suffer from erectile dysfunction, as well as soon of the solutions that the medical industry offers:
- 15% of marriages are sexless, according to a survey by The New York Times.
- A sexless marriage is one where the couple has sex no more than 10 times in any given year, or less than once a month.
- Studies suggest that that ED is a factor involved in 20% of failed marriages.
- There are over 30 million reported cases of erectile dysfunction in America.
- 40% of men over the age of 40 are affected by ED, according to a study published by the Cleveland Clinic.
- 70% of men over the age of 70 are affected by ED, according to a study published by the Cleveland Clinic.
- If you are seeking a way to keep an erection lasting up to 30 minutes, a vacuum pump can help.
- 90% of men with ED are able to enjoy sex using a vacuum pump, regardless of the cause of their ED condition.
- 50% to 80% of men are satisfied with the results from using penis pumps, according to WebMD.
- $147.7 billion was the value of the U.S. medical device industry in 2016. That number is projected to grow significantly through 2019; some estimates indicate, in fact, that it could at which reach $173 billion by that time.
Getting old is not always a smooth transition. If you loose your ability to sexually perform as you age, the transition can be even more difficult. Finding a way to successfully deal with your erectile dysfunction allows you to lead a more active life that is both satisfying and fulfilling.