Want To Reverse A Few Years Off Your Looks?
Botox and anti-aging treatments are one of the biggest influences on society today. Everyone wants to look their best—and why shouldn’t they? The world is an extremely competitive place to succeed, and sometimes you just need an extra edge to place you above the competition. People caring about their appearances isn’t a new trend, but appearances matter more than ever—there’s a desire for perfection that was once considered uncharted territory, but thankfully we possess the technological innovations to make anyone’s dream appearance a reality. More than 7.23 million Botox procedures were performed in the U.S during 2017, and the cosmetic industry regards laser hair removal as one of the most popular aesthetic procedures for women under 35, second to Botox for women over 35.
However, surgical procedures aren’t confined to just woman any longer; men are partaking in procedures such as laser skin and body treatments, wrinkle removal and frown line treatment to look younger and healthier as well. In today’s society appearances says a lot about your potential and growth—not only appearances, but certain procedures can even promote greater agility in performances and activities. After all, you wouldn’t want to be excluded merely for aging, right?
How Can A Hot Stone Massage Help You?
Hot stone massages have described a luxury—a relaxing gift to yourself after a taxing day that is also extremely beneficial to your health. If surgical procedures aren’t your forte then a massage is the next best thing, A hot stone massage can produce the same, and sometimes even better results than Botox. There are even full-body massages available to focus on a general scope of the body to relieve stress and pressure that might otherwise be overlooked through other methods. Hot stone massages are a form of massage therapy that aims to release tension in certain pressure points of your body uses smooth, heated stones. The localized heat coupled with the pressure placed on the stones allows muscles to relax for a massage therapist to apply more pressure without causing significant discomfort. The benefits to a hot stone massage can be extremely good for health purposes, releasing conditions such as anxiety, back pain, depression, and insomnia—all in one relaxing massage.
What Are The Top Health Benefits of Hot Stones?
1. Relieves muscle tension and pain: Heated rocks increases blood flow to the affected areas(s) to reduce and prevent muscle spasms while increasing flexibility and motion range.
2. Reduces Stress: Studies by the American Massage Therapy Association have shown that massage therapy is very beneficial for stress and anxiety related-illnesses
3. Reduces insomnia: Hot massage therapy is noted as an alternative to sleeping medications—all ages were found to a respondent to the effects of massage and were far more active, alert, and jovial when waking up than without a massage before sleeping.
3. Relieve autoimmune diseases: A hot stone massage helps with symptoms of autoimmune diseases like fibromyalgia and rheumatoid arthritis that cause chronic pain. However, when patients were treated to a hot stone massage, they were reported to have fewer trigger points and significantly lower levels of substance P than general relaxation techniques. Those with rheumatoid arthritis benefit from hot stone massages through experiencing less pain, greater gripping strength, and range of motion.
4. Potentially decrease symptoms of cancer: A study conducted by the Journal of Pain and Symptom Management showed the profound effects of massages affecting pain, fatigue, stress, nausea, and depression in 1,290 people suffering from some form of cancer.
Where Are The Best Massage Treatments?
Many massage parlors offer extensive packages to give customers a full, relaxing treatment from the hectic schedules. However, not everyone’s massage therapy can compete with massage therapy in Schaumburg. There is a quality of care and attentiveness to the customer that is unlike to found in any other city— their massage therapist are able to find the root of the problem and treat it effectively. The extent of their care is also commendable; all massage therapist are well-trained to treat even the most specific of injury or bruise and restore clients back to full health.