If you need to see medical professionals for a non-life threatening issue, and urgent care center can be the solution you’re looking for.
Why Choose Urgent Care?
On average, urgent care centers take care of 3 patients every hour, and around 50 in a whole day. Most are equipped to handle most minor injuries and illnesses, such as:
- Minor lacerations that may or may not require stitches.
- Breathing difficulties, including asthma related problems.
- Flu and severe cold symptoms.
- Minor broken bones.
- Skin irritations, rashes, and allergic reactions.
- Lab testing, blood work, and x-ray.
- Vomiting, diarrhea, and dehydration.
- Eye irritation
Additionally, many locations handle a variety of different things, but these are the most commonly found. This information can be especially useful given that flu season is right around the corner. Read More