If you are unhappy with your body image, or are just discouraged because you need to lose excess weight, everyone will tell you that diet and exercise are the key. But, there are other methods, such as fad diets and plastic surgery. But, signing onto diets like the hcg diet plans, which use a hormone, human chorionic gonadotropin, produced during pregnancy, tend to not work. Or at least, they don’t give results as fast as users would like.
However, if you want fast results, why not try weight loss services? Joining gym can be a great way to lose weight if you make sure to attend classes… But if you are embarrassed to exercise around other people, this might not be for you either. I for one can’t even work out in my own house because I get unwanted, negative attention when there are other people around.
But, what is faster and more efficient than liposuction at removing unwanted fat? Not diet supplements, since even the effective weight loss supplements take weeks to show effects and don’t tend to show very drastic results. Of course there are things like b12 vitamin injections or fat transfer procedures, but if you have body composition tests and your BMI is high, it can be very discouraging to try and lose weight by yourself.
Liposuction should never be a replacement for good diet and exercise, but it could be something to help you start to exercise more if there is less fat to lug around!
- There are quite a few different types of liposuction, including VASER liposuction, which uses state of the art technology to help reshape the body.
- VASER liposuction is a special procedure that uses ultrasonic waves which break up and separate unwanted fat cells so that they can be removed, and leaves vital tissues unharmed.
- In 2011 just under 90% of liposuction procedures were performed on females.
- The purpose of liposuction is to reshape and slim down parts of the body by removing unwanted, excess fat deposits.
- Liposuction is a surgical procedure, and should never be used as a replacement for good eating habits and regular exercise as it is not a treatment for being overweight or obese.
So, before you sign up for an expensive diet plan like the hcg diet plans, maybe you should consider a mild surgical procedure to get rid of unwanted excess weight? Helpful links.