The sweating is embarrassing.
It is embarrassing when you are on a first date.
It is embarrassing when you are out for a job interview.
It is embarrassing when you are asked to speak in front of room full of coworkers or potential clients.
So much embarrassment in so many situations that you are now determined that you have to find a way to stop excessive body sweating. You have tried calming techniques, you have tried different kinds of deodorant, but now you are determined to find the solution to stop excessive body sweating. Developments in hyperhidrosis treatments, in fact, can help many people overcome the excessive seating that they have experienced and struggled with for many years.
When people look for a way to cure excessive sweating problems they often find the difference between hyperhidrosis products can help them find the most success. Consider some of these facts and figures about treatments for hyperhidrosis and some of the reasons why you might have excessive sweating:
- Trying to fix an embarrassing condition like excessive sweating can be a significant challenge.
- Hyperhidrosis affects women and men equally, and most commonly impacts people between the ages of 25 to 64 years.
- Iontophoresis, or a “no-sweat machine,” needs approximately six to 10 treatments to effectively shut down the sweat glands.
- Statistics show that iontophoresis therapy sessions typically last between 10 to 20 minutes.
- If you are trying to make sure that you are as confident as possible, it is important that you deal with your excessive seating condition. Did you know, for instance, that 90% of hyperhidrosis patients report that the condition affects their emotional state? In fact, according to one survey, most patients reported feeling less confident as a result of their condition.
- Sweating is not only unattractive to look at, it can also produce unattractive odors.
- Employment situations often get stressful, so it is important that you can find a way to control your excessive perspiration.
- Most common, primary focal hyperhidrosis is the most frequent cause of excessive sweating is called. A condition that affects about 1% to 3% of the population.
- Body odor is an embarrassing side effect of an excessive sweating condition.
- As a treatment, iontophoresis was introduced over 50 years ago as a way to find a solution to excessive sweating.
- Research indicates that 30% to 50% of excessive sweating patients have another family member afflicted by hyperhidrosis. This statistic implies that there is a genetic predisposition for this condition.
- Research indicates that the eight million Americans with hyperhidrosis sweat four to five times as much as the average individual.
- Any person who suffers from excessive sweating understands the importance of finding help for this condition.
- Statistics show that the average person has two to four million sweat glands which work as the body?s coolant system and protects it from overheating.
- Severe hyperhidrosis sufferers may need two to three iontophoresis treatments a week when they are first starting the procedure.
- Instead of being embarrassed, it is better to look for a solution to your excessive sweating problems.
- No-sweat machines are used for what is called iontophoresis, a machine that requires six to 10 treatments to shut down the sweat glands.
- Getting to a position when you are no longer worried about your excessive sweating is an important step.
Finding a way to make sure that you never have to face that THIS IS EMBARRASSING moment again, it is important that explore the latest hyperhidrosis treatments. If you are looking for a way to stop excessive body sweating, maybe it is time for you to look at the use of an iontophoresis machine.